My Fourth DaY in UM!!

Assalamualaikum and hello to everyone!!!

First of all I would like to introduce my name, SYAH REZA BIN SAHARI, and I'm 22 years old, still single and very available.....haha...seriously available!!!....You can call me Syah, or Reza but not SHAH RUKH KHAN!!...huhu..

This is the time where I will be seriously creating my page. I already have a blog page before this which is http://www.meetunclemeh.blogspot.com .. You guys can visit my previous blogpage which is very poor in terms of photos arrangements and even the title was not in a proper way to put in. haha!!...Silly me...

I'm really looking forward to learn new things from this class where I will be learning new things about the resources for the ESL classroom. Pn Foziah also mentioned that we will be having a group project where we will work on preparing teaching aids by using this modern technology like the internet, computers and stuff. before this our maIN resources for the teaching aids were like papers, cardboards and etc. That kind of resources is still applicable but it is not effective enough for the pupils nowadays.

Thats for now, wait for more of my updates ok!!....adiyos!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment