2nd week in resources class

This week we are required to upload all the previous cohort's work into a new file and compile it with the rest. As for me, I was in charge of handling the Audio material. Actually it is not that hard to do this thing, its just copy and paste to a new file. haha...

I was quite surprised when our lecturer, Pn Foziah treated us nasi goreng and iced tea. HUHU..Its only 2 weeks we've been here and she has that trust and comfortness in treating us with a lovely meal and drink. Thank you so much mdm!!..

During our meal time, she tells us about the experience that she had during the past year. Based on her explainations, it reminded us that we should never neglect and disrespect our lecturer and to any person older than us. By respecting other people, they will pay us back by respecting and trusting on us. That is important in real-life situation. In order to work things out, repect and trust are two important things!..

Thats all from me for now coz I'm still suffering from this fever and my body won't allow me to do much things.huhuhu..Until then, see you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nasi and air teh that day sedap...

SYAH REZA said...

hahaha...yea...lucky for us!

Post a Comment