1. What do you like about blogging?
BLOGGING IS MY NEW WAY OF WRITING. I CAN WRITE EVERYTHING WHEN I AM BLOGGING. I CAN WRITE IT INTERACTIVELY WHICH MEANS I CAN INCLUDE MANY MEDIA AS TOOLS OF EXCITEMENT IN MY BLOG.
2. What you do not like about blogging?
SOMETIMES THE TEMPLATE I CHOSE WILL BE HARD TO USE. IT MEANS THAT I HARDLY ABLE TO LOG IN AS I COULDNT FIND THE SIGN IN SYMBOL.
3. What have you gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.
I AM NOW ABLE TO EMBED VIDEOS IN MY DIARIES. MEANING THAT I AM NOW MORE SKILLFUL IN TECHNOLOGY THING.
I KNOW HOW TO DRAG OR COPY THE EMBED CODE FROM YOUTUBE TO UPLOAD VIDEO INTO MY BLOG.
5. What do you like about this course?
THE FREEDOM OF USING TECHNOLOGY.
6. What you do not like about this course?
I REALLY FEEL THAT WE NEED TO BE GUIDE OR TAUGHT ON OPERATING NEW SOFTWARE AS WE DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
7. What have you learnt from this course?
BLOGGING, MAKING E-BOOK AND EDITING PHOTO.
8. What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
9. What have u expected but do not learn from this course?
KNOWLEDGE ON USING ALL THE RESOURCES FOR THE PUPILS IN SCHOOL.
10. If you can change anything about this course, state what is and elaborate?
STUDENT SHOULD BE GIVEN ENOUGH INPUT ON HOW TO OPERATE THE RESOURCES. BY THIS THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE THEIR FULL CO-OPERATION IN THE CLASS.
11. On a scale of 1 – 10, please rate your computing and technological skills for both before and after undergoing the course.
AFTER - 8