my fourth week...

hye!!...

so its been like a month I had been 'living' here. haha..it is a new step or direction for me towards my new life. So, what really happened in the fourth week in Universiti Malaya and for this class specifically?. LOTS of things happened especially the workloads and also entertainment aspect.

First, lets talk about the workloads..for this class only we had to do power points presentation and due to the Internet failure that day we had to do the power point for three chapters. Actually it was an easy task..huhuhu....

Then, at the end of this week.....I manage to steal some time to go to One Utama and watched Lenka's Showcase...auww...I am so in love with her..lovely voice. haha..here is the video of her ...enjoy!!...


she is so sweet rite???!!???,,,haha..hopefully I can find someone like her to be my...ermm..u know......

0 comments:

Post a Comment